There are a number of ways in which you can help fundraise for Batten Fighters Forever.
BFF London Marathon Walk 2019
We are recruiting for Team BFF to participate in the London Marathon Walk (hosted by Discover Adventure) on 28th September 2019. This is Annabelle’s birthday which gives this event more meaning for us.
Click on the link below to register:
If the 2017 event is anything to go by, you’ll have a great time and well as provide fantastic support for the charity cause of Batten Fighters Forever.
BFF Now That’s What I Call a Dance
Come along to have a great time and support BFF. Buy your tickets now before they sell out!
BFF Prize Draw
We are holding a Prize draw of which we be drawn at the BFF Disco, 7th June.
Tickets are £1 each and if you would like some then please email us at email@example.com.
A massive thank you to everyone who has donated. Here is a list of the prizes so far with new ones being added daily.
- Jabra Elite 65t in ear head phones – Donated by Rebecca Jackson
- Nutri Bullet – Donated by Tracy Wand
- Starbucks Hamper – Donated by Starbucks – St Leonards – 23.5 degrees
- Reiki Vouchers – Donated by Colette Hopwood
- Champneys Gift Set – Donated by Loraine Walker
- A candle Hurricane from Partylite
- Two admission tickets to Paultons Park & Peppa Pig World – Donated by Paultons Park
- Gel Nails Manicure
- Ringwood Brewery Tour – Donated by Ringwood Brewery
- 40 minutes Personal Training session -Donated by Elizabeth Ferioli-Brown – Strong Squad
- Giant Cuddly Toy
- Relaxation Spa Day with treatments and afternoon tea x 2 -Donated by Gill Taylor Mardell
- Prezzo Three Course meal for two – Donated by Gill Taylor Mardell
- 8 Games (1 person bowling) – Donated by Hollywood Bowl
- Landon Tyler Fragrance items – Donated by Wyvale Garden Centre, Horton Road
- Mongoose Childs helmet – donated by Halfords Ferndown
- MOT – Donated by 3Cross MOT centre
- 2 David Lloyd 14 day trial membership packs – Donated by David Lloyd
BFF Jurassic Coast Challenge, 22nd & 23rd June 2019
We did this last year and we are planning to do it again, but slightly different. Andy will be attempting to complete the 100km challenge from Chesil Beach (Weymouth) to Exmouth in 24 hours and a team including Lisa, Sarah, Shelley, Sarah and Peter are aiming to complete the 50km route from Lyme Regis to Exmouth in 14 hours.
Please support the team and help raise important funds by clicking below on Donate or the image and donating to one of the team.
Share, share, share!
Raising awareness is just as important as raising money. Most people have never heard of Batten Disease and without spreading the word, obtaining the funding for treatments or a cure would be an impossible task. Visit our Facebook page and give us a “like”, or use the social media buttons on any of the pages of this website to share our message.
Make BFF your chosen cause
Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. No matter how “little” you think you will be able to raise, every single bit will go towards a better life for Batten sufferers. So why not raise money and have fun at the same time – Run For Charity has a Top 100 Fundraising Ideas list on their website!
Contact us directly if you wish to discuss a fundraising idea.
Watch this space…
We’ll periodically post new fundraising activities that you can get involved in. Click the Follow button in the right-hand sidebar to be notified every time we publish a blog post, so you’re always up-to-date on what’s happening.